- About The Orenco
- Business Travelers
- Things To Do
- Special Offers
Policies of The Orenco Hotel in Hillsboro, Oregon.
No cancellations are accepted and no refunds are allowed after check-in and prepaid rates.
Check-in: 3:00 PM PST
Check-out: 12:00 PM PST
To arrange early check-in or late check-out, please contact The Orenco Management. Fees may apply.
Parking Policy - Important
Please find nearby, ample and safe on-street parking on Main Street, the cross street Brighton or all around Central Park.
Parking behind The Orenco in the lot near Sterling Bank is not recommended but is permitted except for Saturday night and Sunday during the day, May 10th through October 20th, due to the Hillsboro Sunday Farmers’ Market. We are not responsible for any towing charges incurred as a result of disregarding this policy.
Pampered Pet Policy
We know it’s hard for our guests to leave their best friends at home when traveling. That’s why we happily welcome dogs, cats and even birds with special amenities to make their stay as comfortable as yours.
- Pampered Pet Package
- Dog or Cat Bed
- Food & Water Bowl
- Waste Bags or Litter Box
- Pet-In-Room Door Hanger
- Doggy Bone or Kitty Treats
- Cat Kennel
$10.00 per evening
Guest Responsibilities for Pampered Pet
- Small pets only - generally under 25lbs
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the hotel staff with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage areas or the conference rooms of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet outside on hotel property and anywhere in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
The Orenco is a non-smoking property. Smoke odor in rooms will result in a charge equal to how long it takes to rid the room of the smell. No less than a $250 USD charge and one night's room charge will apply. Smoking on private porches are permitted but all window and doors leading into the room or building must be closed. If this poses a nuisance or causes a smell in common areas, guest will be asked to stop and if not ceased will result in minumum $250 charge.